
Here is today's test (on the right). It is looking much darker and feels real. I also have a very dark line on a First Response, but I sent myself the wrong picture this morning... Oh no!
I told M about it this morning. I wanted to wait for Christmas, but I can not keep a secret to save my life, especially one this big! He was grinning all morning!
EDD is Sept 2nd. I'll call for the first appointment on the 27th. I still think it's too early to call the doctor.
I'm so happy to see so many familiar names in my comments. You all have a special place in my heart and it makes me feel warm and cozy to know you're still out there.

11 comments:
I am so, so happy for you guys! I have a good feeling about this!
Congratulations! Those lines are PRETTY. THIS is what I call a Christmas gift!
(I used to be Smart.OneK.ym, just in case you don't recognize my new handle.)
THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see it too!!! Yay! Praying for you!
This is so great! What an awesome Christmas gift.
I'm along for the ride :o)
Such a nice 2nd line!!! Congratulations =) Have a very merry Christmas!
Congratulations!!! and right before Christmas!!
Definitely there now! Congrats and good luck!
Good luck!! Looks like it's been a pretty happy holiday for you. :)
Hooray!!!!!
Post a Comment