Tuesday, August 6, 2013

One more wake up

I will be at the hospital in 11 hours. I don't really know what to think! I've cried several times today as the idea has sunk in. It's so surreal. In just a few hours I will meet someone that I will love forever. 

I'm pretty speechless. 

I finished all of my cleaning and then found more to clean. Then I got a pedicure and took a nap. Today was a great day. 

We still haven't packed the hospital bag, but the list is sitting next to it along with my cord blood donation kit. 

I'll update tomorrow as soon as I can! 


4 comments:

Jill said...

So exciting! Best of luck to the four of you. Can't wait to "meet" your little one. :)!

Stacie said...

So exciting! Eek!

M said...

Can't believe it's finally here. So excited for you!

Laura said...

Thinking of and praying for you! Can't wait to hear updates and see pictures! :)