Thursday, February 2, 2012

Follow up

I’m back from the follow up appointment. It was pretty typical. No pants, which always makes me uneasy. The doctor gave me the usual speech, but she was very nice about it. That made me cry because I cry when people are nice to me. Everything looks normal. We are to wait one cycle and then we’re free to try again.

She gave me the option of getting my uterus checked for polyps or anything out of the ordinary. She didn’t think it was necessary, though, because I have W. And I agree.

I’ll talk to M tonight about the appointment and maybe we’ll discuss what happens next.

I did email my friend about her pregnancy and her reply was great. I think she was happy that I reached out to her. I’m lucky to have friends like that.

2 comments:

someday-soon said...

The no-pants always makes me uneasy too =) Happy your follow-up is over and your friend was understanding...good for you for reaching out!

Dawn said...

Glad that everything at your appt went well. Also think it's awesome of you to be there for your friend. I know it's not easy.