Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Check in - TTC Cycle #2


A quick check in to wallow in my own ridiculousness. We are in cycle #2 of Trying Again. I’m already so sick of Trying Again. My body is playing tricks on me. I have sore boobs constantly and then they go away. Last cycle I was actually wincing in pain while I walked, but then AF showed up a few days early. I am easily fooled, so when the hurting went on for several days this month, I actually peed in a cup with M standing there to see the results. Then he was sad when nothing showed up. I’m a jerk.

I’m still in the game this cycle, but not holding my breath. I realize that we’re only on the second cycle of Trying Again and I have no reason to be so crabby (except for PMS, I suppose). I'm writing this with a secret hope that I can prove myself wrong by Friday. 

My commenting zeal has faded in the past few months. That doesn’t mean I’m not reading or not caring. Lots of us are back on this wagon again and I’m quietly rooting for you guys, just like I know you’re quietly rooting for me. I think it’s amazing that so many of my buddies here are too busy to write much. 

6 comments:

Laura said...

I can totally relate! (Well, except for the sore boobs...I think Ella sucked everything right out of mine so I can't rely on that symptom anymore). It's good that we're busy, and I remind myself of that daily. Thinking of you and wishing you the best!

Erin said...

I'm sorry, but I don't miss those days of TTC. They are very hard and disappointing to say the least. I wish you lots of luck this cycle!! I'm rooting for you!

LuckyOnce said...

It was frustrating for me too. I hope it happens quickly for you. It's no fun to wait!

Dawn said...

TTC is seriously the biggest mind game in the world. Praying like mad this is your month.

someday-soon said...

Sorry hon {{{HUGS}}} This TTC thing isn't for sissies, that's for sure!

Wendy said...

sending some {really good} TTC vibes your way - frustrating as anything but try to relax and don't put too much pressure on yourself. (i know it's easier said than done! hugss