Cape Girl had a contest to guess Jackson’s weight. I won because I am super-awesome. It showed up and M was so excited. He kept looking at the box and talking about my major award and how it could be anything! We are a little obsessed with A Christmas Story...
Here is a picture:

I won some salt water taffy (yum!) some cranberry jelly, a cool cape cod towel (M spent a lot of time examining this), funny cookie cutters (M thought the fish was a tree) and -my favorite- a little oyster ornament.
I can’t wait to put the ornament on our Christmas tree. I always get ornaments when we go places so we can remember important parts of our lives. Now I have this little reminder that I have so many friends out there in the world. You are all a big part of my life. It might be weird to say, but I feel so close to a bunch of you! It's hard for me to get through a day without thinking of some of you. I talk about you to M and he knows about your lives. Little things happen to me and they remind me of one of you.
We gave W some cereal on Saturday. He didn’t care. I’ve read that babies aren’t ready for the solids if they push the food out with their tongue and don’t eat any of it. That’s about right. We’ll try again in a week. It was so cute to watch him try.
Here is the requested picture of a messy baby. Check out that huge thigh!!!
[adorable picture removed]

10 comments:
That's SOME thigh! Makes me hungry for Turkey Day, hee hee.
His eyes are SO intense!
That is a great pic! I call Addy's thighs her Hams & love to nipple on them..lol!
I talk to my hubby about my bloggy friends too! He even complained that now he gets confused when I say Ella cuz he doesn't know if I'm refering to Laura's new baby or Eliza's mommy (Baby Love)!! How crazy is that?!
OMG, I totally want to nibble on that thigh with a little cranberry sauce and stuffing on the side!! :)
Cape Girl is so, so sweet!!
Look at that beautifil little thigh - he is so cute and healthy!
He is so so so adorable! I love his eyes!
Hokies, huh? I'll be thinking of you whenever I see them play on Saturdays! My husband has been explaining football to Ella already. :)
Look at those thighs! So cute!!
We just started food the other night too! We skipped the rice and have tried banana and peas so far.
Oh the faces she made with the peas! lol
Congratulations! That's great! Your little man is SO cute!
I'm so glad you liked everything! OMG!! I can't believe how gig W is! He's adorable. And I LOVE chubby thighs on babies. XOXO
Chubby baby thigh alert!
So adorable :)
Congrats on the award! It's so much fun to get presents in the mail :) That pic is adorable - what a cutie!
Post a Comment