I had a bad dream last night. Not that anyone likes reading about other people’s dreams, but it involved me being pregnant again and miscarrying at around 14 weeks again. I tested, talked to daycare about having a second kid there and even had ultrasounds. I think I still have some deep fears about bad ultrasounds. The one I saw in my dream with the dead baby just played over and over again with some disturbing images that I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get out of my head.
It was the kid of dream that you wake up from and have to think for a while before you realize that, for once, it was all a bad dream.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Awww, Im sorry. I still wonder all the time that if we do decide to try for another baby will I be as nerotic as I was during this last pregnancy? We have also talked about the possibility of me miscarrying again and how we probably wouldn't go to an RE again. I have my perfect angel so I will just be forever thankful for that.♥
Oh I'm so so sorry! I hate those dreams so much! For awhile I was having dreams reliving my second angels ultrasound when they told me I had a miscarriage. It's just AWFUL and they did go away - after I wrote about it. SO maybe it won't happen again for you either (((hugs)))
I'm so sorry. I had a couple of those dreams while I was pregnant with Ella. The nightmare of loss (both literally and figuratively) is something that stays with us for a while. I pray for peace. Take care!
Yikes, no fun at all. I have been having bad dreams for a week due to being sick but nothing nearly that bad. I hope you have more peaceful sleep tonight!
Oh sweetie... I'm sorry.
I am so sorry you had such a bad dream.
Those dreams just irk me. I sometimes dream about my twins and seeing them on the ultrasound. It gets me everytime.
Oh, Cheryl. I so understand this, and am so sorry.
Post a Comment