Today I am five weeks. That is a milestone for me, which is
kind of sad.
My symptoms are still strong. My boobs hurt so bad that I
need to hold them when I go down stairs. I feel a little queasy a lot of the
time. And I’m super emotional and tired. These are all good signs, but I can’t
really hold onto them as comfort. All of this could just be side effects from
the progesterone. I feel like I could be completely not pregnant anymore and
the progesterone is just making me hold onto it and giving me all these fake
symptoms all the time. I hope that’s not the case.
I could also blame the tiredness on a certain little boy
who doesn’t like to go to sleep.
I’ve just started lurking on the birth boards. I tried to
stay away, but I seem to crave being around people who understand. The rainbow
board for August is a private group and that makes me happy. It’s easier to let
your true emotions show in the private groups.
My weirdest symptom is still going strong. Every weekday
morning, I pee around 9 or 9:30. That pee is always very cloudy when I am
pregnant. It was happening near the end of the last week of November and I briefly
wondered about it and decided I was crazy. It happened all through my pregnancy
with W. I talked to the doctor about it and they had no explanation, just that
it could have something to do with dehydration. They did test it again for proteins,
though. It is only on the weekdays and only in the morning. Does this happen to
anyone else?

4 comments:
Do you eat something unique on weekday mornings? For example I have toast nearly every weekday morning but never on weekends. This alters my, um, toilet habits, on weekends when we have a big brunch.
I'm so happy for you, but totally get the feeling of holding things at arms length. It's an earned feeling, unfortunately. When the time feels acceptable to your heart you will make small steps forward emotionally. In the meantime you are doing what you can...eating right, staying hydrated, swallowing vitamins, refraining from alcohol...so you are acting in a very loving way...your heart will catch up.
I didn't really accept that Urban Myth might actually happen til about 35 wks along. I had her a week later -- and didn't have a car seat yet, lol.
Praying like mad all continues to go well for you!!
Can't say I've experienced the pee thing but if it happend w/W, I say it's a good sign.
It's sad that five weeks has to be a milestone, but it's wonderful to have put it behind you. One day at a time!
WOO-HOO!!! Strong symptoms have to be a good thing =) The cloudy pee is interesting...I've noticed it now and then and just shrugged it off to the meds. Not sure if it always happens at a certain time of day, I'll try to may more attention.
Post a Comment