I had a dream last night that I started spotting. I was pissed. Why did it have to happen on my birthday! But luckily, it was just a dream. Everything still seems to be going well.
I'm exhausted. I'm not hungry ever. I'm sleepy. My chest is huge and aching. I'm tired. I've had a few mornings where I felt sick.
My stomach has pooched out a little. Not that I was super skinny before, but I can tell a difference.
I'm very happy to be having so many symptoms. But I'm also scared out of my mind. I don't want another blighted ovum. I don't want another D&C. I don't want to go through it anymore. I pray constantly that this is the last time I have to do this. If we have a bad appointment, I think I'd be going through all of the Christmas celebrations without it being resolved. I kind of think I'd pass on the D&C this time. I'm afraid of having too many and what it could mean for the future. But then again, do I really want to spend Christmas like that? Why do I have to think about this? Because this is my normal. I need to go into this appointment knowing what I will do if the news is bad. I want to have my decisions made before I get emotional.
I have already decided that my little family will be going on a minimum 4 night stay to the Dominican Republic if we get bad news. Sometime in January. We will deserve it.
My appointment is Thursday at noon. I would love to be able to tell our parents on Christmas. It feels too early, but I think they would need to know. I need them to know.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Praying for you! I had many of those types of dreams as well--they are horrible.
And I forgot to say "Happy Birthday"!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Waiting for these appointments is just torture! I hope Thursday goes well and you get to tell you parents on Christmas =) All signs are pointing to this being IT. Everything crossed for you!!!
Happy birthday!!! Praying!
Happy Birthday! Best of luck - I am so sorry your "normal" is to be so worried. :(
Happy birthday -- will send a little prayer your way on Thursday!
Happy Birthday! Will be thinking of you on Thursday and I'm praying everything continues to go well! It's about time your normal is just, boring normal and no more worrying normal. Xo
Post a Comment