Sunday, February 17, 2013

15 Weeks and Maternity Jeans

I pulled out my maternity jeans yesterday. My regular jeans still fit, but they won't stay up. That doesn't make much sense, but my belly is up high and I guess I wear my pants higher than I used to! Maternity jeans are wonderful. 

I am officially feeling the baby move around. I could really feel movement last night at dinner. It is a great feeling!

My face is disgusting. Zits everywhere... perhaps there is a girl in there? That's what everyone tells me. But my face was disgusting with W, too. I don't put much faith in the old wives tales. 

2 comments:

someday-soon said...

I pulled them out at about the same time. They are wonderful but I hate having to pull up my pants all the time! Happy you are feeling baby move, so jealous. We aren't there yet because of an anterior placenta. Don't pay any attention to the wives tales...I had high betas, high heart rates and was sick which all pointed to girl but I'm having a boy.

LuckyOnce said...

Fun! Hope you're enjoying the pregnancy. :)