Well, I liked the sugar drink again. I enjoyed the quiet 45 minutes after my appointment to sit and read my book. I loved my McDonald's breakfast afterwards. Hopefully, we'll get good news from this appointment. Last time I needed to start taking iron pills after the results came back. That's not so bad. I'm not too worried about the diabetes.
The actual appointment was super-fast with a doctor I had never met. I didn't like that part too much. She was running late and barely talked to me. The heart rate was in the 140s and my measurement looked good. She did give me a pamphlet on Cord Blood donation. I looked into this when I was pregnant with W and I really wanted to do it, but it wasn't widely available in my state. Now it is offered as a normal procedure at my hospital, so we will definitely sign up (I have to wait until 28 weeks).
So, on we go! I'm into the two-week appointments now and I have the next four scheduled. One of them is with the doctor who did my c-section. I'm going to do everything I can to have her do this one if needed. For those of you who have had repeat (scheduled) c-sections, when did you set the date?
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy you enjoyed your GD test =) I also was on iron pills last time but not this time. Hopefully you won't either. Down to the 2 week appointments, nice! I just scheduled my repeat c-section a couple weeks ago. My guess is that you can talk with them at your next appointment about their surgery schedule the week before your due date and get that set up =)
Since we knew I had to have a c/s this time, we scheduled it at my first prenatal, LOL! I did tell the OB that I'd like it a week later, assuming I'm showing no labor signs (it's currently set for 37w6d, and I'd like to go 38w6d if I possibly could!)
SO very happy that things are going well for you again this time. I wanted to do cord blood donation as well, but they still don't offer it at my hospital. I'm glad you'll be able to do that. :)
Post a Comment