I saw my mom over the weekend and she brought me some maternity shorts. Now I'm ready for the summer... whenever that starts!
I've been feeling pretty good the past week. My back hasn't bothered me and I slept pretty well. That's all good news. So far, the third trimester has been kind to me. Nothing really new to report there.
I got our pool passes for the summer and now I just stare at the pool everyday when I drive by. I can't wait to just float for a little while. I hope the bathing suit I bought will fit all summer. I hope I can find a way to shave my legs all summer - or I hope no one gets close enough to tell!
Monday, May 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling well! I struggled with shaving yesterday for a swimming birthday party with Ella and her friends (and all their parents)--I feel your pain!
Ah yes, shaving! I can pay someone to paint my toenails but I'm not going to let the leg hair situation get bad enough to wax it! I recall doing my best to shave my legs while I was in early labor; because, you know, I'm sure the nurses really care. :)
Enjoy your pool pass and floating. That sounds delightful.
WOO HOO!!!!
Come on summer! Happy you're feeling good =)
Post a Comment