I’m back from my 28 week appointment. It was a quick in and out for the doctor part. The baby’s heart rate is in the 130s, which is lower than before, but baby is getting bigger. I’m measuring exactly on time. Hooray!
Um, weight… not that it’s a big deal but I am now officially heavier than I have ever been in my life. I weigh more than I did my junior year of college when I lived next door to the best on campus dining hall on the east coast and discovered that beer was better than liquor. This is expected and I’m fine with it. But I can feel the heaviness!
The glucose test was fine, I guess. I really didn’t think the drink was that bad. I have a huge sweet tooth… so drinking orange sugar drink is kind of a treat for me. I waited for an hour and had the blood draw. The whole time I was SO hungry and thirsty. I didn’t get my normal morning carb load and that made me cranky. Then I had a headache. Those things didn’t make me feel too excited about the results. I will load up on sugar and carbs for the next few days just in case.
I got McDonalds on my way to work and now I am happy!
We registered this weekend! And we bought our furniture! And then I took a nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Don't worry, you will lose a lot after the baby is born. I too am the heaviest I have ever been.
Ugg.
Glad to hear the appointment went well!!
Sounds like a great appointment! And registering and buying furniture, that's a busy couple of days. Glad to hear that everything is right on track!
It killed me that taking a nap got the same level of excitement that registering and furniture did - you said a mouthful there!
I'm so glad everything is going so well!
what a great day it sounds! I haven't had McD's in maybe a year and now that you've said that about eating it on the way home - I'm craving a burger and fries! LOL
I hope your test results come back all clear!
I had a craving for McDonald's right before one of my previous midwife appointments! I never eat there, but I needed their breakfast that day!
*fingers crossed you pass the first test*
So you bought your furniture! Any pics??
So were you totally exhausted after registering like we were?! ;-)
Post a Comment