My socks came from somewhere in the midwest from someone whose name I can't remember! I'm such a jerk! I got rid of the shipping information before I could write down my person! If you are the awesome blogger who sent me these fantastic socks, leave a comment so I can fully acknowledge you. Thank you!
Updated: Kym let me know that my socks came from Beautiful Mess at Life induces thoughts, mostly random. I'll be catching up on her all day today. Thanks!!!
Let's start by checking out my fantastic pedicure from my girl's weekend:

You know, it's kind of a shame to hide feet like that with socks. But I love socks.
Now, I got two pairs of socks. They are perfect. I do not wear plain socks, even when I am trying to be professional. These can go into my daily rotation.
So, which do I like better? The green fancy ones?
Or the yellow duckies?
Or how about both!

So, how has the blogging community supported me over the past year? Can I even put that into words? I had the darkest time of my life this past summer... if I didn't have this place, I'm not sure I would be in one of the brightest times right now. I was able to see that my feelings were normal, I wasn't alone and others had survived the sadness of losing a pregnancy and gone on to have babies. My friends here held me up and carried me through the scary first weeks with this pregnancy. Now I'm trying to send those positive vibes to others who are just starting to get out of the dark days.
Everything is still going wonderful over here. I've officially been kicked during my dreams. We are picking up the nursery furniture on Saturday. I've been invited to my baby shower! Wow.



11 comments:
Cute socks! I just wanted you to know that you are one of the woman who has inspired me. I believe I started reading your blog right around the time that you shared your pregnancy, and it's been a joy to follow your story ever since. You give me hope, and have been a support to me at the beginning of my pregnancy now. God bless!
I love crazy looking socks!!
I had a hard time this past summer too. I had my second loss and my grandfather died of cancer.
I have a feeling those dark days are a thing of the past ;)
Toes look great! ;) I must say, I saw the picture before I read you had a pedicure, and I just thought, how is she doing her toenails! It's already uncomfortable for me to twist or bend too much!
And yay for nursery furniture.
Awwww, first off yes that is a great Pedi, but I LOVE those socks!!!
Have a great baby shower!!
Hugs,
Erica
The socks are adorable! Argyle always kills me!
You're such an amazing support to us all, Cheryl - you deserve every happiness in the world. Sending you hugs.
Yay for socks and pedicures and baby showers!
fab Pedi! My toe colour looks very close to that - was it an OPI colour? :)
In completely unrelated matters, like Laura said, your blog is amongst one of the first few that I started reading when I was down in the dumps. This community has been a life/sanity saver and I'm so glad that you've been a part of my support system too
Love your toes and the socks. Thank god the darkness is gone. And yay for nursery furniture and being kicked in your dreams, two beautiful things.
Oh crap! I didn't read this until now, sorry! In Kym's email, you had said you liked yellow and that's the reason for the ducky ones. Well that and they are SUPER cute! I'm glad you like both of them! I really wanted pick a pair of two ;o) that you would love and was totally "you". I'm hoping they are keeping you warm.
*HUGS*
YAY for ducky socks!
YAY for Beautiful Mess!
YAY for a new baby!
Happy SITM! Congrats on the baby.
Post a Comment