Friday, January 25, 2013

12 Weeks and a short week

I don't have much to update since this week was really just a few days. I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow. That's a huge deal. I can't believe it. 

Sometimes, when I'm laying in bed, I can feel things happening way down there. Maybe it feels like someone living down there. And it's way early for that. I don't care if it's too early. It makes me happy. I checked to see when this first happened with W and it was sometime around 15 weeks. They say things happen earlier in your next pregnancy, so maybe this is it. During the NT scan, I could see the baby moving and didn't feel a single thing. So maybe I'm just crazy. 

I don't mind being crazy. 

6 comments:

someday-soon said...

It's a good kind of crazy =) I could swear I felt my little one last weekend during a nap and I was only 14w2d. Seems early to me too...but whatever!

Ms. J said...

Good crazy indeed ;)

Kelli said...

Agreed...good crazy. We LOVE good crazy around here. Glad to hear all is well!

Michele said...

You arent crazy, but even if you were, it's awesome craziness!!! :)

Dawn said...

Yay 12 wks!! I bet what your feeling is your LO! How exciting!!

Wendy said...

you're not crazy :) I felt things early with this one too, and eventually those blips and bubbles and feeling of 'someone living down there' turn into something undeniable. Enjoy everything you are feeling!!!