I had a small sprinkle on Saturday. My SIL hosted it and she had an adorable idea - everyone brought children's books instead of regular baby stuff. I loved it!!! We had been worried that we'd get more baby blankets or bottles or towels, but everyone brought books (we did get a few extras and I'm not complaining, especially about the huge boxes of diapers!).
Last night, we took a small family trip to the mall and we bought a little tiny going home outfit.
Ridiculous. So cute. I decided I would allow myself to buy one outfit for the baby and there it is. We did get another tiny onesie with a crab on it because (a) we live in Maryland and (b) it was $4.
I'm still doing about the same. I am completely exhausted in the evenings after work. I am not sleeping well and my hips really hurt. None of these are a big deal or anything weird. It does mean that I wake up on the weekdays and think to myself exactly how many work days I have left (14 including today).


3 comments:
We had a book sprinkling too! And my hip is killing me too. :( Hopefully the package arrives soon (and I promise it doesn't have bottles or blankets or towels). :)
Almost there!!!
Good luck making it through the last working days. I know it's not easy!
When I first saw "Sprinkle" I thought you were going to tell us about a little accident you had. :)
Post a Comment