Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The last appointment.

I was awake for three hours Tuesday night and spent a lot of that time enjoying the baby moving and reading. I also spent a lot of time wishing I could go back to sleep. During the awake time, I had several contractions. Most of them were BH contractions, I'm sure. But a few actually hurt a little. Like period cramps, but not as bad (and my cramps are never anything bad). 

I figured I'd have a little more progress at my appointment yesterday. Mainly I was hoping the cervical check wouldn't hurt as bad. 

Well, it still hurt. My cervix is still behind the baby. But now I am 3.5 cm, 60% effaced and the baby is at a -2 station. M is totally freaked out and thinks we could have the baby at any minute. I am less sure. But maybe we will go into labor on our own... It seems a little more possible now.