We are pretty much ready. Everything is set up. My bag is sort of packed. Car seats are in. I bought an enema today so I'll be ready when we come home.
Super embarrassing.
My appointment on Wednesday was
uneventful, which means it was great. I'm at 2 cm, still very high and still posterior. The doctor is pretty sure they'll see me this Wednesday. I think we've made some more progress this week. I can feel the baby lower than before and I think I might have had a real contraction over the weekend.
I've been dealing with lots of feelings the past week and normally I'd let them all out here. However, my office is starting an Internet policy and I need to be careful about what I do there now. That limits my blogging time! Now I have to do it all from my phone!
The feelings are the normal ones that we start to feel now. The baby was pretty quiet on Sunday and I got a little scared. It was plenty crazy today so I'm calmer now. I'm worried about my relationship with W immediately after the baby. I want to just hold him and snuggle as much as I can before the surgery. It doesn't work well with a three year old, though. I'm trying to do as much as I can with him (mostly reading) and trying to explain that the baby is coming soon. We are making a countdown calendar tonight.
4 more days of work.
9 more wake ups until the baby is here.

2 comments:
Everyone feels bad that I have to "suffer" through the Arizona summer. But we always say "it's a dry heat"... I'm sorry that you have to deal with the humidity and all that comes with it.
I find that I'm jealous of your countdown. I wish I knew when to expect ours. Hang in there!
Sorry about the rash, sounds lame =( I was so worried about my relationship with K after the surgery and she's done SO much better than I thought. It seems like a common worry though {{{HUGS}}}
Post a Comment