Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 15th

Appointment update will be tomorrow. Today is for remembering.

My mom is coming to visit tonight. We're going to go out, spend quality time together, go to a card making class. We'll focus on the positive, because that's what we do. That's how we get through tough times.

So I won't be home to light a candle. But I'll have a light in my heart, the light that never goes out.

I miss you, my baby boy. I love you. So much.


Baby Boy, 12 weeks

4 comments:

Michele said...

We are in route to the hospital at 7pm, so I'll be holding our candle in the car. I'm not sure that I can keep it burning the entire hour, but I'm going to try! (we get to the hospital by 730). Thinking of you and your little boy...

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Remembering all of our little babies today. God bless, Cheryl.

wifey said...

thank you, Cheryl, for posting this. I will be lighting a candle tonight to remember yours, mine, and all of the babies lost.

I am so glad your appointment went well!

Alyssa said...

My heart breaks all over again today for all of us who are in this awful club.