I have my second appointment today.
Reasons why I know everything will be ok:
1. The boobies are still hurting.
2. I have growing feelings in my uterus area. Not cramps, but little pressure-feeling pains near the surface.
3. My pants are slightly tighter.
4. I deserve it, dammit!
Reasons why I’m scared out of mind that everything is NOT ok:
1. The boobies aren’t throbbing with pain.
2. I have these pains that don’t really feel like cramps, but they could be.
3. I didn’t get up to pee last night.
4. I have that pretending feeling when I talk about symptoms.
5. This “baby thing” seems to not care about who deserves what.
I did all kinds of chores around the house last night so I won’t have to worry about it tonight. I will clean up my desk this afternoon and make sure I have notes that will get my projects through the next week. This is cumbersome, but it’s best to be prepared.
I like having my appointments in the afternoon. I specifically ask for one of the last appointments of the day. I must be insane. I will get nothing done today. 4:00 pm at the OB, 5:00 pm at the CF research office. It’s a busy night!
M’s boss asked him to switch work trip so M would be out of town on November 2. That is the day we’re going to the NT scan. I told M it’s time to pull the miscarriage card. He can’t be out of the country any time I have an appointment. That’s my rule.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I hope that M is able to work it so that he can be with you. I know I would be on pins and needles and would want Peter there. Hopefully his boss will understand and say "no problem".
Good luck today!! I have a feeling everything will be just fine. Can't wait to hear how it goes!!
I think that it's absolutely okay to pull the miscarriage card - especially on such a big appointment. Best of luck today!
I'll be praying for you today! I'm sure it will all go great. Thanks for stopping by and your kind words too!
Yes, you need your man in town for the NT Scan.
I think there is some good strategy for a late in the day appt ... if it goes bad, you are already done for the day with work. However, being as how far behind dr's get late in the day, I am worried that you will be late for you 5 p.m. appt?!
Please post as soon as you can after those appts!
hope everything went well today! thinking of you..
Post a Comment