I’m feeling better. I’m not convinced that everything is great, but I’m not throwing away the prenatal vitamins, either. I had a little boob pain in the afternoon and that helped me calm down. I’m not going to call the doctor. I just want to fast forward to Tuesday afternoon.
I think I feel better because of the support here. Thank you! I’ve said it before, but I am so thankful for this community. Thank you!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Oh, Cheryl - I can say for everyone that we're thinking of you, hopeful for and confident of the best, and praying for you. You're such a wonderful support to all of us!
Happy you're feeling better. You can make it to Tuesday! It's only a few days away with a nice weekend in between :)
Glad that you are feeling better today too :) I think you are right, that irrational fears are part of this whole process. Lucky us. :)
I'm glad you are feeling better. There is still not a day goes by that I don't worry a little as much as I tell myself to try not to. I hope once I hit 12 weeks I will really actually relax more.
Can't wait to hear how your appt. goes next week!
We can sure drive ourselves crazy, can't we? I know I wish I could find that off button sometimes!
Best of luck to you for Tuesday!
happy ICLW!
i know how you feel - i feel like i'm going crazy too. twins for me and no symptoms whatsoever! i shoudl definitley have nausea by now.. but i don't. kills me.
i'm thinking good thoughts for you - can't wait unitl tuesday.
Keeping you in my thoughts and wishing everything turns out wonderful :-)
Happy ICLW
Counting down to Tuesday with you!!!
Keepi9ng you in my thoughts.
I hope you get really great news on Tuesday! Keep holding onto hope!
~ICLW~
Post a Comment