Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm a 30 year old engineer, married to my best drinking buddy from college, looking forward to everything life brings us. I've had two miscarriages followed by a successful pregnancy and a son born exactly one year after my D&C. I used this blog as a way to oraganize my thoughts, quiet my inner monologue and maybe help some people who are going through the tough times.
5 comments:
Aww, too cute. Your belly is right where it should be. I am way too big.
I almost just looked for the "like" button on this like Facebook has.
Anyway, I like! =)
Love the belly pics!
So cute--that Hokie shirt on me is a L or XL, cant remember, but it fits really nicely, and probably will for a while longer. It's got good length, so that's good, and it's stretchy.
I just love it - hopefully you're not getting a lot of the people rubbing it, but it's so cute!
Post a Comment