Friday, January 29, 2010

And I thought I had a pregnancy craving...

An email exchange from yesterday:

C: How is your day? I had a breakdown this morning and went to Dunkin Donuts to get a muffin. I needed it. I got doughnuts for the rest of the office, too. Now I am not really hungry for lunch.
M: What kind of breakdown? I hope you’re OK?!
C: I was so hungry. I thought I would die. I didn’t want anything but a muffin or a cheeseburger. It was 10 am, so I decided on a muffin. It wasn’t a mental breakdown.
M: Oh. A lot of time I want either a muffin or a cheeseburger also. This is completely normal.

10 comments:

Ms. J said...

Is M your husband?! Or a friend?!

I wanted Steak & Shake (do you have that where you are) at 10:30 this a.m. Went to Panera (if you have that - soups, salads) instead.

Muffins . . . mmmm!

Alyssa said...

Fooooodd! =)

Like your first commenter, I had Panera for breakfast.

Ms. J said...

Pumpkin muffies at Panera ROCK my world!!!

Erin said...

All I can say is LOL. Food, food, food!!!!!!!! Gott love when all reasoning flies out of our heads until we get the food we are craving, lol.

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

I mostly only eat poultry, but I go through really strong phases where I crave beef when I'm pregnant. I figure a cheeseburger is our right - so go for both! ;)

- Sincerely, A Horrible Influence

hhammer said...

Now I want a muffin. =)

Kelli said...

LOL...you DH is so funny. :)

For me, it's french fries and cold ceral with milk...all the time. Although now a muffin AND a cheeseburger both sound pretty good! ;)

LuckyOnce said...

Mmmmm... Sounds good. I crave cottage cheese when I'm pregnant. Yes, my husband thinks I'm completely nuts, in case you were wondering. :)

Leda said...

I am giving you an award.
www.babblingbitterbitch.blogspot.com

Michele said...

Too funny! I think it's a craving!