Friday, July 17, 2009

Much Love

I finally got the balls to add myself to the ALI blogroll. Wow. I’m in the LFCA newsletter and all of the sudden I find all these women like me! Some of you have journeys that blow my mind – and all of you are amazing.

I only started reading blogs earlier this year. I don’t even know where I started, but I just felt better knowing that people out there are feeling the same as me.

I’ve come out of my comfort zone and started commenting (and I’ll continue). It feels just as good to give the support as it does to receive it… shouldn’t I know that by now? Well, I’m filled with warm fuzzies and feel all gooey because of it. I even found myself spontaneously smiling yesterday. This is definitely something good.

Thank you to everyone who lets down their guard and helps girls like me get through the tough times. I’m sorry we’re all here… but I’m grateful, too.

2 comments:

Michele said...

one of the few silver linings in this journey is the support of others. Glad you've added yourself and hope you find a lot of support and compassion.

B MoM said...

Hey, my MC history/story is very similar to yours. I ended up discovery I had a subseptate uterus that cuased my two consecutive MCs. After surgery to correct it, I had to take BCP's to address a case of hyperplasia (excessive uterine lining growth which I attribute to back to back pregnancies and MCs) and then got pregnant. Pregnancy #3 is going well and I'll be hitting 20 weeks this weekend. I only discovered the cause of my MCs (sometimes there is no discernable cause) by reading other's blogs. Maybe mine can help you...or at least give you hope!!