Monday, July 20, 2009

Old Age

Overheard in line for the bathroom:
“Did you see that guy I was talking to?” “Yeah, HOT!”“I KNOW! He’s TWENTY THREE!”
“OMG!”
“Right!?”

I guess that most people in the world don’t know about the beach mecca to drinking on the East Coast, but if you do, you should know that 29 and married is too old to be there. I have known that since I was 22 (when I was too old to be there).

The best part of the weekend was a fancy dinner on Saturday night. We picked the place because they had “1/2 price bottles of wine!” on the blackboard outside. We had a good time pretending to be high class, then went back to drinking bud light out of cans. I’d like to point out that we were not drinking Natty Boh out of cans before breakfast, though. Those were the guys next door.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Ah... Isnt it funny when YOU are the mature one? We have some "young" (I'd guess under 22) neighbors who party and toss their many empty bottles into the bin where we can hear them after their late night parties... We joke about the whippersnappers, LOL.