Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Welcome AF!

Back to normal! I haven’t been this excited to see AF in years. This was my first normal cycle since the D&C – 26 days, arriving within hours of when she was expected. Hooray!

The first AF was 11 days after my D&C, the second was 19 days later. I was afraid I’d be screwed up for a while – I’m so thankful to be normal again so soon. Right after the D&C, I knew I might not get AF for the first time until now. So, now I can cross that worry off of my list. Only 93,214,725 worries left!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Cheryl, thank you so much for the support. I'm glad you found my blog and that, in turn, I can now follow yours.

I totally know how it feels being excited for AF after a D&C. Just knowing that my body was getting back to normal was a big step in the overall healing process for me.

I'm really sorry you've had to go through this. I plan to keep in touch with you...it's comforting to know that others can understand a lot of this.

Alyssa

Ms. J said...

Thank you for getting angry with me (per my request, hee hee).

Most importantly, I am so deeply sorry for the pain you will always carry over your losses, especially your precious little boy. Time sucks, it does not heal, in my opinion.

Please let me know if there is any way I can support you (listen, nod, distract, kick ass?)

Ms. J said...

May I add you to my blog roll? (It's okay to say no! Some people want to have more readers/support, and others not - I have people who say no).