
So, thank you Stephanie for thinking I’m awesome. I completely agree. I also think you are pretty awesome.
Here are the rules: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I will pass this on to the person I started following most recently:
LuckyOnce at Where's my white picket fence? Thank you for sharing your experiences. I’ll be rooting for you when you decide to start trying again.
And really, I’m so bad at this. I want to give everyone an award and hug you in person.
On another note: Here’s a shout out to my awesome real life friend who has found me here. You said this to me when I found out about my miscarriage: “I am holding you in my mind. Holding you in a safe place where you are allowed to feel anything, say anything, and be the way you need to be right now.” I pull your email out and look at it whenever I feel bad. Thank you for being you.

3 comments:
Wow. Looks like you really lucked out and have yourself a friend who actually knows the right things to say. Where can I get me one of those? haha
AWWWW! I want a friend like that! Seriously!
Well, I love you. That's all there is to it :)
Post a Comment