Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Little Miss Jealous

M’s Boss’s wife had her baby this morning. He announced the pregnancy the day I went to the doctor to confirm my 1st miscarriage. So I might connect her pregnancy to losing that one.

Or perhaps I am turning pink?

I’m filled with the evil green jealousy monster. I wonder if my skin is getting a nice shade lettuce or if that is just the reflection from a green book nearby. I am oozing with the stuff. I want that to be me. I want it so bad. I can’t even leave a little message of congratulations because I’m afraid everyone will see right through it. You envious little ogre.

What the hell is going to happen to me when these November babies are born?

4 comments:

Michele said...

I know that green monster well... Sending you a big hug and letting you know that you are totally not alone...

Kailyn's Mommy said...

I totally understand how you feel. Our baby's due date is this September 12th. We have been TTC the last 6 cycles since our last miscarriage with no luck.
Good luck to you in the future!!
*Sticky baby dust*

wifey said...

oh boy... I know the green eyed biotch quite well.

Just remember, you are not alone. I'm sitting here being jealous with you.

Wendy said...

i know exactly what you mean. Our first baby's due date would have been Sep 27- a friend on DH's side is due early Oct and I've been so horribly jealous that I haven't even reached out to say congrats and hey how are you. I just..cant.
ugh!