Just a few minor vents today. I’m still cranky about my steroids. I’m starting to think my bad mood will be permanent. I’ve also chewed all over the inside of my mouth like an e-tard.
You know what pisses me off? Tom Brady. You are a jerk, Tom Brady. I’m sick of US weekly being filled with pictures of Gisele’s baby bump. You both frown so much and I bet this baby wasn’t even planned (US weekly hinted that you are disappointed). I dislike you in a strong way.
I have a few friends (and a few parents) who send me every email forward ever. I’m getting tired of it but I will never say anything to them. Today I got one about how terrorists are going to attack airports in the next month. I assume this means I will get blown up on my fancy trip. Thanks for putting a damper on that! Don’t worry everyone: snopes.com (I love you!) told me that this latest prediction is from July 2005. I’m calm again.
In other news – I have a list next to me with the possible 4 trips that M could be sent on over the next 2 months. All of them have him at home during that oh-so-important time in October. I feel like I’m using him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I cant handle forwards. I finally just came out and said "I throw them in the bin." People were shocked. Now, I get much fewer FWDs than I used to. And the ones who dont listen still get tossed in the bin without me even clicking to open them.
Fingers crossed for October!
I don't find you annoying in the slightest!
What I do find annoying is people who are all rainbows, smiles, puppy dogs, and happy unicorns all the time! Yeah, see, positivity IS very annoying, hee hee!
I consider my sarcasm and skepticism just an added bonus for your consumption, at no additional charge ;o)
I know that feeling about feeling like you're using hubs. The thing is, there's so much sex during "that time" of the month, that the spontaneous sex during other times just isn't as fun as it used to be. Just remember, he wants it too, and you're the one who's keeping track of when the best time is.
Good luck in dealing with your boss' new baby. You'll do fine.
Post a Comment