Sunday, May 16, 2010

40 Weeks and 4 Days

I don't have anything new to say, just checking in to say that I have nothing to say. I always get excited when bloggie friends are close to (or past) the due date.

I do have a buddy lined up to let you guys know when the big event is complete. We must be the only people on the planet without iphones or laptops. Maybe that's a good thing...

8 comments:

LuckyOnce said...

Ugh! Hope you're not too uncomfortable. Thanks for keeping us up to speed. :)

Anonymous said...

Sending you labor vibes and good luck!!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

I've been thinking about you a ton! Is it weird to say I can't wait until someone updates instead of you, just because it means that you've got a little one with whom you're busy? :)

Cape Girl said...

I was thinking you must have gone!!! I've been thinking about you a ton. Come on baby!!!!

Kailyn's Mommy said...

Haven't been able to get on here much. As you will soon see, motherhood keeps you quite busy the first few weeks. Just wanted to quickly wish you good luck and can't wait to here about your healthy baby boy or girl!!

Ms. J said...

I'm so anxious for you to have this baby that I'm bout ready to drink the tea too!

Kelli said...

Been thinking of you all weekend! :) Soon, Cheryl...it HAS to be soon.

And we don't have iphones or laptops, either. Strange but true! So, you're not alone...you've got a nutcase like me there with ya! ;p

Come on little baby! We're all waiting on you!!

jill said...

Wishing you so much luck tomorrow! I am so very behind in blog reading - I came here today and was shocked that you are 40+ weeks! So exciting and I can't wait to read about how it all goes :)