My craziest fear is about to happen....

Behold the popped belly button! Gross!
I'm a 30 year old engineer, married to my best drinking buddy from college, looking forward to everything life brings us. I've had two miscarriages followed by a successful pregnancy and a son born exactly one year after my D&C. I used this blog as a way to oraganize my thoughts, quiet my inner monologue and maybe help some people who are going through the tough times.
3 comments:
I was wondering when in pregnancy that would happen ever since reading in "What to Expect" that they pretty much guaranteed it would happen to everyone. Let's hope that you get back to an innie here shortly!! :)
No--I think it's beautiful! In fact, I kind of like the idea of mine popping. :) I know...I'm crazy. But it's a beautiful belly...and beautiful "outie" for now.
LOL!! Mine has been that way since about 28 weeks. Not thrilled but learning to except it :)
Post a Comment