Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Away we go!

We're getting ready to leave for the hospital. I can't believe the day is here. One year ago today my world was ending and today I have a whole new beginning.

I'm the happiest girl in the world.

17 comments:

Kailyn's Mommy said...

It will be the most wonderful day of your life!!!!!!

LuckyOnce said...

Good luck!!!

hhammer said...

So excited for you!!

Michele said...

I am SOOOO excited for you! C

Leda said...

Good luck!!! Can't wait for your update!!!

Erin said...

good luck. I will be thinking of you and waiting for an update

niobe said...

Yay!

Alyssa said...

Thinking of you! Can't wait for updates!

Laura said...

Yay!! I'm praying for you, and can't wait to see pictures!

Kelli said...

Woo-hoo! Can't wait to hear how everything goes!! Love and hugs and lots of prayers for all THREE of you! :)

Dawn said...

Yay!! Praying and thinking of you! Can't wait to meet your little one!!!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

I hope you're already holding your little froggy in your arms! GOOD LUCK!

Kylie & Jeremy said...

Thinking about you Cheryl!
Can't wait for the update!!!!! :) :)

Ms. J said...

Many good thoughts being sent your way for a safe delivery and a cheery welcome to this world for baby.

Looking forward to your friend updating us!

Jill said...

Hooray! Good luck! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Studentrntiffany said...

I cant wait to see an update! Praying for a smooth delivery!

Stacie said...

Good thoughts to you and your little one! Congratulations!