Hello, all! Cheryl's friend here! So happy to have some great news to share. Cheryl had a baby boy named W at 12:10 am May 19th. He was 8lbs 7oz. Based on some late text messages, I believe she had a c-section and is doing fine.
Cheryl wanted all her bloggy friends to know that her new buddy arrived as soon as possible. I am so happy for them. Cheryl and M will be wonderful parents to this little guy and we love them so much!!!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 comments:
Thanks for sharing! Cheryl, Congratulations on your little man! We're so excited for you!
Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!
Welcome Baby Wesley!!
Congratulations, Cheryl And M...couldn't be happier for you! Sending you prayers for a speedy recovery. Kiss that sweet baby for me! :)
congrats!!!!
Happy Birthday Baby Wesley!! Cheryl - this news just made my day! Hope you are doing well and can't wait to hear his birth story :)
Congrats! Can't wait for pix!
Congrats Cheryl!!!!!!!! Welcome Baby Wesley!!!! So happy for you! Cant wait to see pics!!!!
Oh, Cheryl, congrats!!
Yay! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pics of your little man. Hope you are all feeling well!
Yayy baby Wesley!! Can't wait to hear all about everything!
Congrats on your little man and thanks for keeping the Team Green ALL BOY streak alive! Woo Hoo!!!!
Hoping for a speedy recovery with the c-section. If you have any questions about it, there are a few of us that went through it VERY recently! We're here for you! :)
HUGS!
Congratulations! He has been a long time in coming and all three of you are blessed to have each other! So happy for you!
Yay!!! Congratulations, Cheryl!
Welcome to the world, Wesley! We've been anxiously awaiting your arrival.
Sending lots of love and looking forward to some pics....
Happy Birthday Wesley!!
Congrats to Cheryl and family!!
I am just so thrilled for you! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it - I hope you're doing well!
I just knew it was a little boy! I love his name - so masculine and classic!
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear all about him!
Mazel Tov!
So happy to hear the Lil Guy has arrived!
Can't wait for the photos galore!
Aww, congrats!! Love the name! Can't wait to see pics.
Woohoo!! Congrats, Cheryl!
YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!
Congratulations, Cheryl! Welcome to the world little Wesley!
Congrats Cheryl and DH!! Welcome little Wesley! Have a great time getting to know each other in the "outside" world :).
Post a Comment