Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I did it!

{An entire post about work drama removed}

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay! That's awesome! You could definitely use less stress.

Leda said...

That is so great! I'm really happy that you will have less tress very soon!

Erin said...

I hope he isn't going to throw another temper tantrum when he realizes one of you is moving.

He sounds so bizarre....

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Oh, I'm so glad! You deserve just some peace and quiet. Hopefully this is a ton less interaction.

LuckyOnce said...

So glad to hear that this problem will soon be much less stressful! It's nice that your boss was so supportive.

Wendy said...

glad to hear you got it off your chest - such a weird sitch to be in - office drama sucks!

Ms. J said...

Soooo glad the boss is taking you seriously on this. And VERY proud of you for being brave enough to speak with him (I am an aggressive gal myself, but the thought of having to bring up something like that with a superior would have me panicking, too!)

BTW, if you choose to take all of this off your blog, will you at least save your entries (and the dates) to somewhere on your computer, in case you need it down the road in dealing with Weirdo Co-Worker? Seriously, you might need it for HR stuff, ya never know.

XOXO!!!!!!

Cape Girl said...

Good! This person seems to be an odd form of stalker...better to keep your distance. AND this will lessen the stress!! Yay!

XOXO