Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just a few pictures

We took some pictures tonight and I thought I'd share.
First, here is my Christmas Tree. It's a little blurry, but I love it anyway (because it's not blurry in real life).

Next, the Christmas Tree skirt. I started this in spring 2004. That was before I was engaged. I finished it monday night. So, for the first time in 5 long years, we have an official skirt around our tree.




And the big one - my 18 week belly. It's kind of there. I know you can see it!




9 comments:

Kailyn's Mommy said...

The tree skirt you made is BEAUTIFUL!! I wish I could sew.
And yayyy!! A belly shot. I can see ur lil baby bump.

Finn's Mom said...

OMG, you MADE that tree skirt!! You're so talented, it's beautiful! And your baby bump is too cute. Conrgats on a lovely holiday home and belly! ;)

jill said...

I definitely see the belly! And wow your tree and tree skirt are beautiful! That is really awesome that you made it! To finish after so long must be really rewarding.

Michele said...

That tree skirt is breathtaking!

What a cute little belly!!! I love it!!!

Ms. J said...

I see that baby belly! Wow, you look fabulous!!!

Erin said...

I like the tree skirt. I sewed my own years ago as well. I love it.

Aww, your little baby bump. Mine is mostly fat, I think.

Dawn said...

That tree skirt is so nice!! I wish I was able to do something like that!! And I can definitely see the baby bump!!!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

That's such a beautiful little baby bump! I absolutely love the tree skirt, too - you are so talented!

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, that Christmas tree skirt is beautiful! I love it! Will you make me one?!

Also beautiful: your baby belly. :)