For Leda... if you look closely you can see that I wrote "picture" on my hand so I wouldn't forget tonight.
Also, check out that boob overflow! H-O-T!!

Damn, girl! I think that bump looks better in pictures than it does in person!
I'm a 30 year old engineer, married to my best drinking buddy from college, looking forward to everything life brings us. I've had two miscarriages followed by a successful pregnancy and a son born exactly one year after my D&C. I used this blog as a way to oraganize my thoughts, quiet my inner monologue and maybe help some people who are going through the tough times.

Damn, girl! I think that bump looks better in pictures than it does in person!
5 comments:
SO incredibly cute! It is so much fun when you look definitely-pregnant, instead of just-chunky-but-maybe-pregnant-but-I-can't-ask-because-what-if-she's-just-packing-it-on (I'm definitely in that phase right now).
Gotta love the boob overflow! :)
you look great!!!
Thank you Cheryl. Thank you very much! I am so excited, I love belly pictures!!! You do have some major booby overflow there, lol.
Nice baby bump! Love it!
Love the new belly pic! You look great. Isn't it nice to finally look pregnant and not just fat! lol
Post a Comment