Sunday, November 15, 2009

Belly Pic - 14 weeks


I had M take a lot of pictures. This is the only one where it looks like I have a baby bump and not just some extra pudge. Unfortunately, I'm leaning back so you can't really appreciate my ample bosom. Sorry about that. I know you're all fascinated with boob size, but I can't please everyone.

7 comments:

LuckyOnce said...

Damn. The next time, maybe he can just take the picture from the boobs up to be sure we get a good shot! (Very cute bump. :)

Alyssa said...

Looking good, lady!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

That's so very adorable!! :)

Ms. J said...

You look fab! Actually, you remind me a lot of me at 14 weeks . . . "there's sorta something there, not just me being pudgy, people" kinda look ;o)

Kailyn's Mommy said...

Love the 1st belly pic! Look great!!

Mrs.Espo said...

AWWWWW!!!!!

Michele said...

you look great!