Sunday, November 1, 2009

NT Scan tomorrow!

We're going to the NT scan tomorrow morning, bright and early. We need to be there at 7:45, so I'll be drinking tons of water and wishing I could pee by 6:30.
As of right now (2 pm on Sunday afternoon), I'm feeling good. I'm not to worried, but then I remember that I wasn't worried at that 14-week appointment in May. Then I get worried about not being worried and thinking I might jinx everything.
Do you think I can get the tech to look for a heartbeat immediately? Last time, she looked at my ovaries forever before even passing by the baby. I guess it won't hurt to ask.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I'll be at the Dr. too at 7:45. Thinking of you!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

DEFINITELY ask to look at the baby's heartbeat first! It's going to make you feel better! Thinking of you - I just know it's going to be a great appointment. Hugs!

Dawn said...

Like you said it definitely doesn't hurt to ask! I hope that everything goes well tomorrow. I will be praying for you!!