This is it. 13 weeks and 3 days. I have never heard a heartbeat at my doctor's office. I want that to happen today.
I'm wearing my lucky rhino necklace, dragonfly earrings, butterfly socks, and red underpants. I've got my rock lobster in my purse. My page-a-day calendar has a rainbow on it today.
I have an important project for work today that I need to get finished so I can leave this afternoon with nothing to worry about. I'll clean up my desk at 2:30 and leave at 2:40. Hopefully I'll be here tomorrow, but I like to be ready.
Send some prayers and hold my hand at 3 pm, please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Sent you an email . . .you have been in my thoughts a lot the past day or two.
HUGS!
Promise us an upate as soon as you can ;o)
I'm holding your hand all day long! I love the good luck charms - I wore my "lucky underwear" on the day of my transfer, too. :) I figure that anything we can do to make us feel better is good!
You WILL get to hear that incredible sound! =)
Hand-holding will commence in T-minus 4.5 hours! Get ready for some goosebumps, you WILL be hearing that heartbeat! Please post as soon as you can!
I've got some tears in my eyes right now. Thank you for your support. I really don't know what I would do without this group!
Thinking of you today
Will be thinking happy thoughts for you and holding your hand at 3pm!! GOOD LUCK! :)
thinking of you today!
GOOD LUCK! I hope you have a beautiful day!
Thinking and praying for you! Can not wait to hear how amazing it was!
sending a hug from afar, and wishing all the best for your appointment!
It's just after 3:00 my time...but I have no idea where that falls for you. Regardless, I pray for peace and that you are able to feel God's presence through it all.
prayers...
Post a Comment