We'll do side by side.
34 weeks is in blue pants, which make my butt look ginormous. Black pants ( at 36 weeks) truely are slimming!
Next, we can take a look from the front. It looks like no change from this view.

I'm a 30 year old engineer, married to my best drinking buddy from college, looking forward to everything life brings us. I've had two miscarriages followed by a successful pregnancy and a son born exactly one year after my D&C. I used this blog as a way to oraganize my thoughts, quiet my inner monologue and maybe help some people who are going through the tough times.
Next, we can take a look from the front. It looks like no change from this view.

12 comments:
I love your belly! You can definitely tell a difference in just those 2 weeks!
I think your belly looks bigger @ 36 weeks, not humongously so...but def. bigger.
Dang! I am not looking forward to carrying around a belly like that! But it is adorable nonetheless and you deserve kudos sister. Four more weeks!
I can see a slight difference. Your belly looks a tad bigger at 36 weeks but your lower half definitely slimmer! The pants or maybe baby just taking from the rest of you as s/he grows!
Yay pictures!! Looking good lady!
Definitely fuller down on the bottom of the belly in the second photo - you can tell that gravity is pulling the baby out and down!
SO beautiful!
I think I heard this on an episode of Oprah when Dr. Oz was on...I heard from a tv doctor that a pregnant woman's brain is bathed in a hormonal soup that acts a lot like vicodin so that she doesn't freak the f out when she sees her body changing and growing.
I kind of believe it because I didn't think I looked pregnant until I was about seven months along which was obviously not true.
Cheryl, in case your brain is telling you different, you look eight months pregnant.
P.S. I still don't think you dropped yet. I was using the molding on the door and your belly button to make my judgement.
P.P.S. I love you.
very nice!
Beautiful! :)
You look great! No stretch marks, you lucky duck! ;)
You look awesome! You definitely grew noticeably in two weeks.
gorgeous belly, mama!
Post a Comment