This might not make sense. I apologize in advance. It's 1:27 am and I am wide awake. I'm so tired that I'm almost in tears. I'm freezing cold and my back is sweaty. I want to sleep for days, but I just can't.
I think my time is almost up. My MIL told me yesterday that the baby dropped. Who knows if she's right. I can breathe better and the baby's movements are lower than before.
I can't stop thinking about what I need to do. My list for stuff at home really isn't that long and isn't anything to stress over. I need to pack my bag and sterilize my pumping stuff. That is all I feel that I NEED to do before the baby gets here. I'd like to have the interior windows all painted, but that's not on MY to-do list anyway. My work list is crazy long, but all I really need to do is sit down with the people taking over the projects and give them an update. Then I can leave work with a clear conscience.
I have spent 5 of the last 6 days with my inlaws. Do I really need to say anything else about that? They are amazing people and did SO much work. We have 17 windows and doors in our house that needed the interior trim finished (wood filler, caulking, some drywall work, priming and painting). 14 of those are finished because my inlaws were helping M. Two of the last three are in the basement. Ideally, they'd all be done before the baby arrives, but the main work is complete and what's left can be done without disturbing an infant.
I just wish I could sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ugg, I didn't sleep last night either.
You have my sypmathies! Despite having a 7 wk old, I get more sleep now than I have since my second trimester (see, light at the end of the tunnel!!!)
Towards the very end sleep was uncomfortable, unbearable, and nonexistent. I decided to take a Bena.dryl the one night, desperate for a few solid hours. 90 minutes later my water broke, and less than 9 hours later I had Peanut in my arms (and got NO sleep in the hospital).
Hold on, honey, YOU. ARE. SO. CLOSE!!! (but keep ranting in the meantime - it's the only way to stay sane!)
Oh, Cheryl, I'm sending you so much love! Hoping you get some sleep - you must just be exhausted.
Post a Comment