Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nursery Pictures

Here are a few pictures of our little nursery. It is a tiny room in the front of the house.

The cute crib and the froggie pictures. I kept a calendar from 2007 to use in the baby's room. I think it looks so good!

My changing table. Am I actually looking forward to changing diapers???


Another view of the room with the new bookshelf and the glider. It all just barely fits!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Love it! Want an adorable nursery! And you made such good use of the little room you had. Great idea with the calander. We did green/frogs too!

Jill said...

I love it too! Especially the froggy pics - good thinking to keep the calendar. All ready for baby. :)

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

SO adorable! You have such a beautiful theme and look going here - I absolutely love it!!

Cape Girl said...

I LOVE it!!! It looks beautiful. That shade of green is really nice. And I love it with the dark wood.

Kailyn's Mommy said...

The room looks GREAT!! I always forget you still don't know the sex!! How exciting!! We get so much harrasement for just not having a name picked yet!! lol

Erin said...

So cute!!

Gina said...

Adorable! Love the frogs, turtles, and green!